Fast, Expert, Affordable, Effortless & Professional
Irvine Watch Repair has been offering affordable watch repair services for over 40 years. From quartz movement cleaning, or crystal replacement to complete overhaul. We offer the best customer service and best watch repair service across Orange County. From Newport Beach, Anaheim, Irvine to Tustin. We value your time and timepiece, we provide great service for a very reasonable price. No wonder why we’ve been rated 5 Star on Yelp and Google consistently year after year.
Have a question? Call 949-733-1393
When was the last time you had an overhaul or maintenance check on your timepiece?
We recommend the following checkup for your watch:
- Complete disassembly of the watch movement and watch casing.
- Complete Cleaning of all parts with specialized cleaning solvents in ultrasonic bath system.
- Complete lubrication of all parts as needed during the reassembly process.
- Complete inspection of all parts and gaskets and replacement as needed to assure watch is properly functioning and sealed for water resistance as watch was designed for.
- Complete testing for time accuracy and proper operation of all and any other functionality.
Does your watch need restoration? We offer the following restoration services for your timepiece:
- Replacements of the watch bezel
- Replacements of the watch crystal
- Replacements of the watch dial
- Replacements of the hands
- Replacements of the watch band
- Replacements of the watch bracelet
It is important to timely service your watch, below I explain three reasons why you should schedule your next watch maintenance service or watch overhaul service.
1. Watch Lubrication and Oil
When you apply lubrication and watch oil to your timepiece, it reduces drag and friction. Your watches lubrication and oil also has a life expectancy of 3 to 5 years. Your watches oil and lubrication starts to deteriorate or break down without maintenance. Causing your watches mechanical moving parts wear each other down. Resulting your watches accuracy, functionality and durability.
2. Watch Sealant and Gasket
Watch gaskets and sealants have a life expectancy of 3 to 5 years. A rubber watch gasket’s purpose is to keep a tight seal on your timepiece. Over time a sealant or a gasket crack, dry out, get brittle and lose its elasticity. It loses the ability to seal your watch against moisture, water, dirt and most importantly to protect it from vibration and mechanical shock.
3. Watch Levers and Springs
Your watches main spring and level springs and push springs also need maintenance. Metal fatigue causes structural damage which causes the springs to lose their spring or break off.
We offer the best and most trusted watch repair and maintenance service in the state of California, just ask our customers.
Whether you need a battery replacement or a brand new watch band or leather strap. We provide fast and professional service at our store. We take pride in the work we do and offer a one year warranty on all watch repairs completed.
Have a question? Call 949-733-1393 or visit our watch store in person at
102 W. First St, Irvine, Orange County, CA 92780
On the corner of El Camino Real
Open Monday to Saturday from 10AM – 6PM
We offer comprehensive care and services for the following watch brands:
- Baume & Mercier
- Swiss Army
- Cyma Myriad
- Girard Perregaux
- Patek Philippe
- Audemars Piguet
- Tag Heuer
- Vacheron Constantin
- Wittnauer and more…
We are an Authorized Dealer for Seiko, Citizen and Pulsar Watches.